Hey there!!! First of all, I would like to thank Bhautik Andhariya for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I truly means a lot to me. I feel blessed that he thinks that my content deserves to be nominated. Please go check out his blog, I am sure you all will absolutely love it.
Mystery Blogger Award:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
3 Thing about myself:
- I am a shy guy and also an introvert, I don’t have a lot of friends but the ones that I have are really close to me. I usually spend most of my day at home and school. I absolutely love and sometimes hate school, it all depends on the amount of mercy given by my teachers.
- I love finding inspirational stuff, this is also why I started this blog. I absolutely loved reading quotes and poems by various people. Whatever I like, I just post it so that more people can have a look at it and get inspired by it.
- I am a nerd, I absolutely love researching about various topics that I find interesting and this was how I got reading poems and quotes. I will also start posting various researches in the future.
My Answers to Bhautik Andhariya’s Questions :
- Friends or family?
I would definitely choose family as I have a special attachment with my family. I live with my mom and dad and they are my family. I absolutely love spending time with my family.
2. What inspired you to write?
It was the quotes and inspirational stuff that made me write my content. I was always inspired by how just a few words could mean so much and could inspire so many people. This is how I got inspired to write.
3. Your favourite thing other than writing.
My favourite thing other than writing is researching. I absolutely love reading about topics about various researches that are going on. This is why I am known as that nerdy kid of my class.
4. Points out your bad habit. If you are comfortable sharing it.
The habit that I find bad in myself is that sometimes I don’t utilize my time efficiently. I am 14 years old and I try my best to do both blogging and study efficiently so it is very important for me to manage my time.
5. What is your goal ?
To be really true, I am not sure. I am still a silly teenager and I still am finding out new things that I can make as my goal, currently for my blog, my goal it to achieve 120 followers. I usually like taking baby steps so that is my current goal. I hope god provides me with a day when I change that goal to more than 1000 followers.
List of my Nominees are:
My questions to all of you are as following —
- What made you start blogging?
- Write a message that you would like to give to you past self.
- What do you do when you are discouraged?
- What does success mean to you?
- Describe life in one line.