Hey there, So a week ago I was nominated for this awesome award by dexterouswriterblog. I feel really honored. Please check her blog out, I am sure you all will love it.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
So lets get started —
So I started my blog on 10 February 2018. I was a youtuber before this but I couldn’t cope up with my school and youtube and I wasn’t really getting any success in youtube so I switched to blogging. I have always loved writing and reading quotes, so I started blogging about that. I was nervous. Damn nervous . I wasn’t that consistent when it came to uploading videos on youtube so I made sure I do not repeat this mistake. This is the main reason which kept motivating me to post everyday.
I am not really that experienced in this field as its been only, like, 5 and a half months since I have been blogging, but there are something which I would like to say —
- Just remember its only you who can stop and start yourself, so never lose the motivation and keep doing what you like.
- Keep going and following your dreams, and remember you are rad and unique.
Here are my nominees —-
- Living what you love
- Nirant Gurav
- Aubrey’s Arch
- Shantanu Baruah
- Jaya Singh
- Lana Cole
- Bhavna Saurabh Sharma
- Akshaya Thulasi