Hey there, So a few days ago I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award By Racheal’s Novels. Please check out her blog, I am sure you all will love it.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
So I have been nominated for this award earlier but in this post I will be sharing my story in much more detail —
So I started blogging on 10 February 2018, I was really motivated when I started and your support has kept me motivated since then. I wanted to be a youtuber before I started this blog. So because of this, I devoted my time on youtube in 2017 but I couldn’t cope up with my studies and youtube. So, I wasn’t this consistent in uploading videos. So when the year of 2018 started, I thought of this blogging thing(I was a thing back then but it is my love now). In the following month I found WordPress and I started making motivational content on WordPress, I did this because I really wanted to make someone else’s day and this could be done if I could provide them with some motivation. I really liked writing poems, so I also posted poems on my blog, because of my studied I haven’t been able to write a poem for a long time, but soon I will come up with a really good poem, so stay tuned about that. Yeah, so that’s how I started my blog.
I think I do not have that much experience in blogging but there are 2 things which I found helpful —
- Providing quality content is very important. I think that consistency and quality are really really important.
- The most important thing is to be yourself. You are the best at being yourself than you are at being a copy. I think that if a blogger does what he/she likes, then he/she is on their way of success.
Well my nominees are —
- Crystal Girl
- Anindita Bose
- Rajani Singh
- to my chocolate cream soldier
- Warren Richards
- Dhananjay Parkhe
- my daz
- The Poem Zone
- J-M’s History Corner
- Read Treat
- The Anonymous Beginner
- The Rendezvous Club
ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE NOMINEES!!
I would like to address that it is not compulsory to do this, its your wish.