Hello there, So a week ago, I was nominated for this awesome award by A Jeanne in the Kitchen. Thanks a whole lot!!!! I am absolutely honored to be nominated for the third time for this award !!!!! So lets start with the award —-
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
So I have been nominated for this award earlier but in this post I will be sharing my story in much more detail —
So I started blogging on 10 February 2018, I was really motivated when I started and your support has kept me motivated since then. I wanted to be a youtuber before I started this blog. So because of this, I devoted my time on youtube in 2017 but I couldn’t cope up with my studies and youtube. So, I wasn’t this consistent in uploading videos. So when the year of 2018 started, I thought of this blogging thing(I was a thing back then but it is my love now). In the following month I found WordPress and I started making motivational content on WordPress, I did this because I really wanted to make someone else’s day and this could be done if I could provide them with some motivation, so that was what I did. I really liked writing poems, so I also posted poems on my blog, because of my studied I haven’t been able to write a poem for a long time, but soon I will come up with a really good poem, so stay tuned about that. Yeah, so that’s how I started my blog.
I think I do not have this much experience in blogging but there are 2 things which I found helpful —
- Be Consistent : It is really important to be consistent to get dedicated viewers on your blog. I have learned it the hard way by experiencing this while trying to do youtube so I really want you to know that consistency is really important.
- Write What You Love : It is really important to write posts about things you really want to write about, your viewers will get to know when you are being original and when you are just trying to post a post.
The Nominees !!!!
My nominees for this awesome award are —
- BEYOND THE END
- Katherine’s Blog
- The Midnight Ember
- Welcome To Our Campfire
- The Floating Thoughts
- THE DREAM MAKER
- Riverside Peace
- the LoneWolf Finder
- Get your own style