Wait, wait….I know what you are thinking. And No, Cardigans are not just for women, men can wear them too and I think they can be pretty stylish and classy.
Hello there, So in this post i will be talking about cardigans, this is the second post of my series “7 Men’s Jacket Every Guy Should Own”. So lets start with a brief info about them–
Commonly cardigans have buttons: a garment that is tied is instead considered a robe. A more modern version of the garment has no buttons and hangs open by design. I personally prefer cardigans without buttons, they just look more classy to me, but its your choice which one you would go for.
What Color To Buy And What To Wear It With?
I prefer sticking to the versatile and basic colors, here they are —
- Grey — With this cardigan, you can rock a black t-shirt and a black chinos or jeans, or you can go with a white t-shirt and a black or navy blue jeans. This color looks really good and elegant.
- Black — With this cardigan, You can go with a variety of colors, i prefer wearing a white of light grey t-shirt with blue jeans, but you can try on a lot of colors because of the fact that black is a really versatile color.
- Navy Blue — You could wear a white, really light blue or a light grey t-shirt. It goes really well with a black chinos, a light blue jeans.
And if you want to be a bit adventurous , you can go with the classic maroon Cardigan.
What’s So Good About Them?
This may be the question most of you guys have been waiting for, you might even be thinking that how can cardigans be for men. But hold on, the colors i have told you will surely not make you guys look feminine but they will make you look very classy and elegant. So now that that’s aside, lets talk about cardigans. So, as we already know that a cardigan is a really thin cloth so it wont keep you very warm but its great for indoor events.
Some Tips Before Buying A Cardigan
As I have already mentioned, it wont keep you warm but its great for indoor events. I prefer that you should go with the basic colors first before trying something very adventurous. You should not buy a cardigans which costs more that Rs. 1500, cardigans are usually cheap and you should not spend a lot of money on them.
- KULTPRIT Slogan Print Waterfall Cardigan
- SPRING BREAK Casual Waterfall Hoodie
- FLYING MACHINE Front Open Shawl Collar Cardigan
Please give me your review on this post. If there is something that i have missed, please let me know about it.