Hey there, So a few days ago I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award By Racheal’s Novels. Please check out her blog, I am sure you all will love it.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
So I have been nominated for this award earlier but in this post I will be sharing my story in much more detail —
So I started blogging on 10 February 2018, I was really motivated when I started and your support has kept me motivated since then. I wanted to be a youtuber before I started this blog. So because of this, I devoted my time on youtube in 2017 but I couldn’t cope up with my studies and youtube. So, I wasn’t this consistent in uploading videos. So when the year of 2018 started, I thought of this blogging thing(I was a thing back then but it is my love now). In the following month I found WordPress and I started making motivational content on WordPress, I did this because I really wanted to make someone else’s day and this could be done if I could provide them with some motivation. I really liked writing poems, so I also posted poems on my blog, because of my studied I haven’t been able to write a poem for a long time, but soon I will come up with a really good poem, so stay tuned about that. Yeah, so that’s how I started my blog.
I think I do not have that much experience in blogging but there are 2 things which I found helpful —
- Providing quality content is very important. I think that consistency and quality are really really important.
- The most important thing is to be yourself. You are the best at being yourself than you are at being a copy. I think that if a blogger does what he/she likes, then he/she is on their way of success.
Well my nominees are —
- Crystal Girl
- Anindita Bose
- Rajani Singh
- to my chocolate cream soldier
- Warren Richards
- Dhananjay Parkhe
- my daz
- The Poem Zone
- J-M’s History Corner
- Read Treat
- The Anonymous Beginner
- The Rendezvous Club
ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE NOMINEES!!
I would like to address that it is not compulsory to do this, its your wish.
Hey there, So a week ago I was nominated for this awesome award by dexterouswriterblog. I feel really honored. Please check her blog out, I am sure you all will love it.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
So lets get started —
So I started my blog on 10 February 2018. I was a youtuber before this but I couldn’t cope up with my school and youtube and I wasn’t really getting any success in youtube so I switched to blogging. I have always loved writing and reading quotes, so I started blogging about that. I was nervous. Damn nervous . I wasn’t that consistent when it came to uploading videos on youtube so I made sure I do not repeat this mistake. This is the main reason which kept motivating me to post everyday.
I am not really that experienced in this field as its been only, like, 5 and a half months since I have been blogging, but there are something which I would like to say —
- Just remember its only you who can stop and start yourself, so never lose the motivation and keep doing what you like.
- Keep going and following your dreams, and remember you are rad and unique.
Here are my nominees —-